Rates and Offerings
Monday-Friday: $35.00 per hour or $150.00 for 6 hours (6 hours may be broken in half and scheduled on the calendar part morning and part evening)
Saturday: $45.00 per hour or $200.00 for 6 hours
Rates are by the hour and may be broken down to 1/2 hour block if you go over your time.
(example: If you go over 1.5 hours you will be charged for 2 hours.
Up to three photographers/sessions may be on the 7.5 acre property at the same time (booked a minimum of 30 minutes apart). You will need to take turns at sites and with back drops.
If you would like to be the only photographer on the property the rate is $100.00 per hour or $500.00 for 6 hours.
All props and backdrops are included in the price as well as private area for changing your clothes.
When scheduling a photo shoot, we are reserving a time for you which prohibits us from re-renting the space and time, therefore, the deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations due to rain or very high winds can be rescheduled at no additional fee.
$750.00 for the entire day for the full property. We will provide a break space for your crew and models. Also delicious homemade refreshments and drinks for all.
Pricing to be determined based on needs. Contact us.
How it Works
• Select what kind of a session you want and schedule your time
• Bring your photographer or photographers, bring your clients
• Arrive 10 minutes before your session to sign contract and set up for any clothes changing you may need to do.
• Select any props you may want and move them to any location on the property you desire. You are responsible for bringing any props taken from storage unit, back to the unit, after use so another photographer may have access.
• Have a great time creating amazing images and memories!
Hours and Rules
• 9:00am - 10:00pm
• Quiet time on the property is from 10:00pm - 9:00am
• Smoking is prohibited everywhere on property
• Incense, candles or other open flame are not allowed
• No overnight camping allowed
• Pets are allowed on property only during photo shoots but must be leashed when not being photographed. Owner is expected to clean up waste immediately.
We are happy to discuss any special request or details for your shoot. Please contact us with questions and scheduling requests. Call Margaret Spencer at (253) 696-8163 or email email@example.com